It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Here is a picture I took of Kairi right before we left for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Friday October 20th. You can see the headband and socks that I made for her, they actually came out really good! At the party, everyone kept freaking out about how cute she was. I mean, people were just coming up touching her, and I really hate that, because of the germs and everything. I was getting a little mad. Maureen, Tristan, Bertito, Kairi and I ate at the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian before we headed over to the party. The food was really good there! When we were done eating, Titi Susan (Giambi) showed up. I was Cano and Bertito was A Rod. We actually did see a family wearing some other teams jerseys, they stole my idea!!! We did see a random dad in a Jeter jersey and another random dad in a Damon jersey, so almost all of the Yankees were there. The cutest thing was the family we saw dressed up like the Incredibles! I mean the mom, the dad, the boy and the girl all had the Incredibles costumes, it was soooo cute! Kairi slept through most of the evening, but was wide awake and incredibly interested in the fireworks. The parade was my favorite part of the evening. Pooh was dressed up as a bumble bee, Tigger was a skeleton, Piglet was a flower, and Eeyore was a mummy, it was adorable! Tristan was giving 4 armed hugs at Stitch and Maureen had a spider on her face and a witch hat. We are definitely going again next year, but we are looking for ideas to do a theme. I'm thinking the 7 dwarfs or something like that, only there is 6 of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home