It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Ups and Downs

So... we are having bad luck since this weekend. Our digital camera was stolen! I'm so upset about that, because I had it on the front of Kairi's stroller, in the tray right in front of her, and someone took it right off of there right in front of Kairi! If she could only talk. I wish I could say that I misplaced it, or just lost it; but the thing was actually stolen! It's so upsetting because there were some really cute daily updated pictures of Kairi on there, and ADORABLE pictures of Kairi with her cousins Julieanna and Pamela. Not only that, but Kairi has been SUPER fussy for Bertito when I go to work. I think she's actually really missing me, and Bertito gets the brunt of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home