It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Monday, September 25, 2006

How much longer will it last?


Yeah, I'm talking about this blog. It seems like these days, the only one who pulls up this blog is me! The whole purpose of this blog was to keep my "loved ones" updated on my status and the status of Kairi. Well, I figured that pretty much the only people that really need to know anything about us, I already keep in contact with one way or the other. The only good thing, it is nice to be able to pull up adorable Kairi pictures where ever I am that has internet... but for that, maybe I will just change to a different blogging site. Besides, I don't want any unwanted visitors here at all anymore.

Kairi update, she had her 2 month shots a couple days ago. It was horrible. I had to hold her while they gave her 4 shots!!! She looked up at me and just cried, as if to say, "Mommy! How could you let them do this to me?" I felt horrible and cried too. So far she has blue eyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home