It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Friday, June 09, 2006

28 weeks (cheerleader)



Here is Kairi, at 28 weeks. During this sonogram, she had her feet and her arms up over her head, a little gymnast in the making! She was completely breached, meaning her head was up in my ribs, but the doctors says she will turn by the time I'm ready to give birth. As you can already see, she has the same exact nose as Bertito! During the last part of the sonogram, she had her mouth wide up with a huge smile and the nurse says to me, "It looks like she's making a cheerleader face." Here it is, one of the many shots of her making the cheerleader face entertaining herself in there. Sounds like she's already picking up my habits... I actually had another appointment today, and the doctor said he already thought that she wasn't breached anymore... So that's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home