It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's a...


So I had my sonogram this morning to find out the sex. I really wasn't impressed on the sonogram. For some reason they were training someone on the machine when it was my turn, so I got to hear them explain the machine to each other and all that technical crap that I really didn't care about. It was actually rather frustrating. Then, when they were done all of their CRAP they were doing and barely even showed us the baby at all, they tell us it's a girl. So I really like the name Kairi Marie. We heard that name in Kingdom Hearts. I really wanted to name her Ximena Marie, and everyone who knows me knows that. But, alas, Bertito really doesn't like that name. So I guess we go with Kairi. Here is a belly pic of me at 20 weeks (that's 5 months!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home