It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Congratulations!


I got the job! I went in today for a three hour face to face interview, and I got it! I will start training soon, but the training will be five weeks long, and for the first two weeks, I will have to be there at 6:30! How in the world am I going to be able to wake up? The drive alone at that time is going to be about an hour if not more with traffic, so I'm going to have to wake up at like 4 am!!! The other bad part is I have to wait three months until my benefits start kicking in. Here are the long awaited pictures of my non existent belly. I'm eleven weeks pregnant this week, that means the first trimester is almost over, hopefully it will also be the end of my random fits of nausea!!! It just looks like I'm a little bloated, or I had too much to eat. When I look at the pictures, of course I'm a lot harder on myself than I should be. But I actually have not physically gained any weight yet. I will post more pictures when my stomach starts to grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home