It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Here we come...


Tomorrow is the big day, we leave for Florida no later than 9 am. How will I be able to wake up that early when I've been sleeping until about 2 pm every day? NO CLUE!! I have almost all of my important things packed away, and barely enough space in the back for me to be able to see out of the window. I guess I didn't realize how many clothes and shoes I have! I've tried to make peace and leave on good terms with everyone, but I think there is only so much you can do. I have my faith, my husband, a select few family members, and a few true friends, and that's all I need. Besides, I'm too old and I'm going to be a mother, and I don't need to worry about stuff that will only get me stressed out. If only the drive could be as fun as the road trip from the picture, things will be prefect. That was on my honeymoon. After visiting all of the Hard Rock Cafe's along the cruise line route, I realized that we had missed Miami and it wasn't that far off from our final destination Ft. Lauderdale. So my husband was wonderful enough to rent the convertible and we drove there to the Hard Rock before we had to come back to Maryland. Needless to say, we had a blast. Wish me luck and please pray that both of us arrive in Florida without killing each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home