It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Fat Baby

How will I be able to cope without Zipper? It has been a frequently asked question by everyone over the past few days. The truth is, since Mikey passed away 2 years ago; I promised I would never get close to another cat again, but Zipper and I have really bonded. She can't come to Florida right now because we are going to be living with other animals at first, and we all know, Zipper doesn't really get along with other animals. As much as I would love for her to come live with me and as much as I think she would love to chase little lizards all day, she is getting older and I don't want it to effect her mental status if she moves. You know, it actually is traumatic for animals to make major moves. So maybe I will be able to love another again... :( Besides, she might be jealous of the baby, you know how jealous she is, and we definitely don't want that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home