It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Arrival


Well, I'm here, and in one piece. My mom and I didn't kill each other, but it was a really REALLY long ride. We stopped over night at Savannah, Georgia. Although the hotel had no bottled water and the tap water smelled like toilet water, it was a pretty nice stay. When we arrived in Florida, all of the family was thrilled to have the unborn baby in the house. I think things will be really good here to start a family and everything. We've already been around to look at model homes, so once we are ready to move, we will have somewhere to go. I miss Zipper already, but there is a really nice cat here named Michu. Yesterday we went around some Disney parks on a hopper pass and ate at Rainforest Cafe, that's what the picture is from. It was really cold that day, and very windy, especially for Florida. I will keep you posted on my belly as soon as pictures are available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home