It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Illness...


I hate this horrible throwing up every five minutes thing. It's like being sick with nothing in my stomach. And I'm in horrible moods, that I can't do anything about it... I mean before, I could have medicine, and be semi presentable to the public, now it's like embarrassing what an awful person I am. I don't think the pregnancy helps with that either. I have an interview today with Disney at One PM, and I'm feeling so nauseous, I can't imagine how I'm going to be able to do it. Fortunately, the interview is by phone... I think they do this first to see if they should waste their time on a real interview. But at least I got a call back right away, two days after I applied. Thank God! Hopefully I will be working soon, plus Disney has awesome benefits, so that's the picture for good luck of me in Minnie's house like four years ago. Wish me luck, I will keep you updated on the status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home