It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

3 new babies!!


I finally got the pic to upload! This is Michu, our cat here, she just gave birth a week ago. I came home from work and I heard her meowing. I found her in the backyard. She was following me around like crazy, and I knew it was because she was about to go into labor. Bertito and I were trying to find a comfortable place for her to go, and finally we got her a little blanket and put it in the corner of the closet. If either of us left the bedroom for a second, she would come out and wouldn't stop crying until we went back in the room with her. Finally after a lot of pushing a kitten came out! He was so cute, but never took a first breath, he was dead :( Shortly after came an all black cat who I named Chococat. He's actually in the picture, but you probably can't see him. He's right under Michu's head. I thought she was done. She was cleaning off the baby and seemed like she was finished, but a while later, she started pushing again and 2 black and white babies came out. They look EXACTLY alike, except one of them has a small white spot on his back and the other one doesn't. So I named them Chip and Dale. The one with the spot is Chip, cause it's a white Chocolate Chip on him. LOL. I guess this was an experience to get me prepared for what is to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home