It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

23 weeks!


Here is a picture of me yesterday. I'm officially 23 weeks, WOW that's almost six months! Some times in the day, my belly is REALLY big, and other times of the day, it's so small, you can barely tell I'm pregnant. Mostly in the morning, it's small, and when I've been sitting down for a long time. I think it's because Kairi is nice and comfortable and is staying in one spot in the back of my uterus. She kicks me all day at work. It's really fun! I have FINALLY stopped throwing up. What a relief! I have gained a total of 10 pounds and feel great. That Mickey trophy is an award I won for having the top revenue for my entire team!! WOW! Not bad for my first month after training, huh? Starting this month, I will have Fridays and Saturdays off from work which is so exciting for me because now I will be able to actually interact with people on my days off! Bertito has the weekends off, and so does AMY! (who still has to come see my new house by the way) This means I'll be going back to Disney every weekend, although I can't get on any of the rides, it's still going to be fun. Amy, when are you coming to Disney with me on the weekend? I have the free passes so you can bring mom and Pedro!!! See you soon I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home