It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tribute to Melissa


Melissa, thank you SO much for coming down even though you had all kinds of obstacles in the way (David). I'm so glad that you got to stay extra time, it was nice to be able to eat with you and talk like old times, and basically pick up right where we left off. I got all the gifts in the mail from you and I can't wait to use the Sex and the City seat... LOL. "I see what you got... Paper". HAHA I hope you are coming to Florida soon, did you find out yet? Next post, I'm going to show my latest sonogram, Kairi was really doing the cheerleader face!!!! She had her mouth wide open and the nurse said, "It looks like she's making a cheerleader face," and I nearly died laughing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home