It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

She did it again!


The night before last she didn't, but last night Kairi slept through the night again!!! Actually, Bertito and I were both shocked because he fed her at 9 pm when I was still at work, and when I got home she was fast asleep. So just like every night, around 11, we went to sleep too. When I finally heard her fussing to be fed, it was 5 am! I again was in complete shock. This actually is probably the longest she has ever went between feedings! Hopefully this will become a pattern, although 5 am is pretty early. I guess I'll have to adjust. Well, I'm coming to Maryland for Thanksgiving, and so far, I think my parents might be coming down for Christmas. Either way, it's good that Kairi will be able to get to know my side of the family too. Today, we are going to the Food and Wine festival at Epcot, so this will officially be Kairi's first trip to Disney. I will be sure to take lots of pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home