It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Frustration

This is a picture of the beautiful angel sleeping on her daddy. Today, I'm going to use my blogging time to vent about something. I am sick and tired of people asking for my address and not doing anything with it. Why do you need my address? Are you going to mapquest me and come visit? I don't think so. And the funny part is, there are people who have asked me several times! Why? Or my absolute favorite is the people who keep telling me, I have a gift for Kairi that I have to give you. Honestly, whether you do or whether you don't is fine. But I loathe when people make up things they have no intention of doing. If you don't have a gift for her, it's really ok! But please stop telling me you have a gift for her almost everytime I see you or everytime I talk to you when you really don't. That's all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home