It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Monday, February 19, 2007

2-19-2007



Here's Kairi in her cute little dress standing up! What a gorgeous smile! So I'm getting sick AGAIN! This really sucks. Kairi has all my antibodies, so I have to build my immune system back up. It's like everyone I come in contact with who is sick, I automatically get their illness. UGHHHHHHHH...

My sister and Eric just left, we went to Animal Kingdom together, and then Citricos. There was so many people at the park, that we just left after eating a pretzel. Earlier in the week, I took them to MGM, also to the cast store behind Magic Kingdom. Also I took them to Downtown Disney before my big discount was over! That same day I let them in Disney Quest. I couldn't stay there, but supposedly it wasn't as great as what I thought it would be.

On February 13th, around 3:30 or so, Mash had Tannaz! She did it ALL natural. She was 6 pounds and 10 ounces and about 19 inches tall. Mash gets PROPS for that... that's how she wanted to do it, and she did it!!! I saw pictures, and Tannaz is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to meet her in person... and Kairi to meet her!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home