It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Sittin' Pretty


Here is Kairi sitting up on the bed like a big girl. She gets mad now if she's not either sitting up, or standing. She needs help though. A pillow either needs to be propping her up, or I have to hold her to help her stand. She absoletly will not crawl. She refuses! But Amy told me (along with a few other people) that she did not crawl either. She actually said she was sitting one day, tired of bouncing up and down, and just got up. I'm pretty sure that's what Kairi will do.
We're supposed to be signing paper work on the house today, but everything keeps getting delayed, it's really frustrating. I haven't even started packing yet! I guess because of all the delays... but hopefully Susan will be able to come over when it's time to pack and we can have a packing party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home