It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Little Yankee

Just because I had a girl doesn't mean she can't wear Yankees clothes!!! Thanks to Yary for the wonderful Christmas gift from NY. When I opened the box I nearly died! There was a pink Yankees outfit in there for Kairi for every size up until 24 months!! I emailed the pic to a few NY friends already, my favorite comment was, "She looks so cute, you're starting her off right!" I'm getting over the flu, but hopefully I will be able to make it to Amy's church for Christmas Eve service. (I'm really going to try my hardest). Also, we are going out to Poinciana on Christmas day, even though they say that I'm going to have to work, that's NOT going to happen. And my mom will get here in just a few more days. I can't wait to see her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home