It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Kairi and her Grandpa



Here is a picture of Kairi and her Pop Pop. He was reading this book to her the night before we left. The book was so sweet! My mom took like 100 pictures of him reading to her. My dad tried his best not to cry while he read it. He was really good with Kairi, holding her and stuff; but he was so funny if she would start fussing or something like that, he would be like, "Quick! Someone get her Bo Bo!" or "Quick! Someone take her!". I think he was a little afraid of her. That will get better with time though I guess. It's too bad I'm not going to be able to be with my family for Christmas, but my mom is going to come down after Christmas and leave before New Years, so at least I will be able to see her around that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home