It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Super Soap Weekend

Here is a picture of me and Kairi with Kassie DePaiva who plays Blair on One Life to Live. We were to Super Soap Weekend on Sunday with Bertito at MGM studios. I actually went Saturday and was supposed to meet someone there, but she stood me up. So I left when I realized that she wasn't coming. So... Sunday was MUCH better. I got to meet and take pictures with the actors who play Blair, Jessica, Antonio and Cristian. We also got Adriana's autograph. I have been watching OLTL since I was about 12 years old with my sister... so it was really cool getting to meet these people. Kassie and Bree were definately the nicest there. But everyone was saying how gorgeous Kairi was (of course she is!) and did autographed pictures for her. She will thank me when she's older and she sees how hot David Fumero and Kamar de los Reyes are!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home