It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Kairi in Maryland


Here is Kairi and her Grammy, with PopPop in the background. This was right before we left for Thanksgiving dinner which was at my sisters house. Grammy never wanted to put Kairi down during the whole trip. Not including her trip to church on Sunday, Kairi met about 25 new people; including her Great Grandma on my dad's side! She even said her first word on Saturday the 26th, "HI!" and keeps saying it still constantly! I guess she was seeing so many new people and heard "Hi" so many times, that she learned how to say it. I got to see the very pregnant Mashel and Tyesha and their husbands and I rubbed the bellies! (Hopefully what happened to them won't happen to me again...) Extra thanks to Desiree for all of the wonderful gifts. Dominick is SO big and GORGEOUS!!! Soon he and Kairi can chase kitties together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home