It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Smiley


Here is Kairi in one of her smiley photo sessions, what a gorgeous smile!!! Tomorrow we leave for Maryland for Thanksgiving. I am nervous about Kairi getting on the plane, but I am all packed and ready to go. Kairi has a GIANT suitcase, and I have me and Bertito's things packed in a little suitcase. Isn't it funny how life changes after a baby? It's not all about me anymore, and I'm good with that. Well, I'm definately going to see Christine, Mashel and Desiree when I'm there, in addition to family members. I think I'm going to see Kruti and Susan too, but nothing for sure. Anyone else who might see this who would like to meet up, you know the numbers, give me a call and let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home