It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Monday, December 11, 2006

CEDA



Here is Kairi with Christine. Thanks for everything Ceda, it was good to see you and hang out, talk, catch up and everything. I'm so glad you are doing so well...and I hope you got my email about the address and everything. Raleigh for now, but we actually might be getting a house in Apopka. Not too far from where I am now, but on the other side of Orlando kinda. When are you coming to visit anyways? In the new house I will actually have 2 guest rooms!!! Awesome for plenty of visitors. When we went to see the house, there was a dog in the back, and it was chained up and looked completely malnourished. I was actually entertaining the idea of calling the SPCA, but it turns out that the owner is still living there, and so I guess they are taking care of it. Maybe we can ask them to leave the dog when they move out, so we can nurse it back to health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home