It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Friday, January 05, 2007

Well Wishers Only



Kairi got a gift from her Abuela for Christmas. It's a bracelet called an Asabache and it's a tradition in Puerto Rico. It's from the African part of the island, and you can tell from the black fist charm that is in the middle of the bracelet. It protects babies from people who wish bad things against them. I'm pretty sure I know who it was who was wishing bad things on her... but Kairi is protected now. Since she has been wearing it, her hair has been growing in very thick and fast. I believe that someone was wishing bad things on her maybe because she is so beautiful, or maybe because she even exists. But like I said, I'm pretty sure I know who it was, and let me just say, shame on you; and what goes around comes around. And if you are reading this, and wishing bad things against me or my baby, why the HELL are you reading this?? LOL Another thing, if you really don't like me, why don't we just cut the crap, be adults and you can stop claiming to be my friend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home