It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Years Eve


This year was the first real New Years party I have even been to. It was at Bertito's friend from work's house Tony and wife Maritza. They have a big beautiful house and there was a TON of people there, they were all relatives of Tony's or Maritza's. It was fun, we danced, drank, ate delicious food and Kairi was such a good girl all night. She went to sleep in my arms at one point in the evening, and then we put her in one of the bedrooms with the baby monitor. Then about 2 minutes until midnight, she actually woke up! So I went to get here and she was able to get New Years kisses all around. Like I said before, I've never went out for New Years, this was my first time. But it was a blast, so we are definately going to be making this a tradition. The picture is of her in her pretty New Years dress. My mom brought it for her for the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home