It begins

The life and times of Julie Vazquez...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Pirate and Princess Party

Here is Kairi and I at the Pirate and Princess party in Magic Kingdom on January 26, that was the day she also turned 6 months old! We of course dressed up as pirates... what do you expect!? We got to go on Pirates of the Caribbean, the parade was the best. We also got to meet the Jack Sparrow look a like, he did really look like him. When he saw Kairi he said, "That's the tiny-ist pirate I've ever seen!" We had a lot of fun, even though it was really cold. The next day was the big move. Everything went really well with that. And almost everything is unpacked. I just have to set up Kairi's nursery a little better. My sister and Eric are coming in 8 days! YEAHHHHHH!!!! I can't wait to see you guys! The drive is not so bad from here to my job, maybe about 30 minutes if I take the toll highway. Mashel is due any day now. I can't wait until she has Tannaz! And Tye had Eric Jr too a little while ago. I was surprised and relieved to hear that he is ok, they had to do an emergency C section because he was wrapped up in the cord! OH NO! But thank God he is ok now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home